Laser Engraving Services
Our Custom laser engraving service offer unparalleled precision with dimensional tolerances of ±0.13mm and a laser kerf of 0-0.2mm, utilizing advanced CO2 and fiber technologies across a diverse range of over 200 engineered materials.
- Prolean offers precision and accuracy laser engraving service
- Guarantees dimensional tolerances of ±0.13mm.
- Laser kerf is between 0-0.2mm.
- High precision is maintained regardless of the order quantity.
- Diverse laser cutting technologies, including CO2 and fiber lasers.
- Over 200 engineered materials.
Color of Laser Engraving Mark
|Metal||Black or dark marks|
|Acrylic||Frosty white finish|
|Anodized Aluminum||Engraving removes the anodized layer, revealing the metal color beneath|
Laser Engraving Service
Laser engraving is a subtractive manufacturing method that uses a laser beam to change the surface of an object. This process can produce highly detailed graphics, texts, and patterns on almost any material.
- A computer-controlled laser emits a focused beam of high-intensity light, which is directed at the material being engraved.
- The material’s surface is vaporized by the laser’s heat, resulting in an indentation. This produces a permanent mark, which can be a depth-engraved groove or a surface mark.
Example of Laser Engraving Parts
Uses and Benefits
Here are the Uses of Laser Engraving process:
- Personalization: Items like jewelry, leather goods, and gifts can be personalized with names, dates, or custom designs.
- Industrial Marking: Used for marking parts with serial numbers, barcodes, or QR codes for tracking and identification.
- Signage: Producing detailed and long-lasting signs, plaques, and awards.
- Art and Design: Artists use laser engraving to create intricate patterns and designs on various mediums.
- Prototyping and Manufacturing: Used in the production of components or to mark finished products.
Get your Laser Engraving Part Today